Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pretty Packages Party #3 Highlights

Thanks to all of you for another inspiring Pretty Packages Party!  You gals must be the most thoughtful, creative people on the planet!!  What lucky friends, neighbors, and family you have!  I'm so glad to know you, even if its just a snap shot of you!  You are just lovely people!

So on to the difficult part...choosing just a few to highlight...augghh!
If you haven't had a chance, please take a  few moments and peek at all of the ideas listed.  Actually this will take more than a few moments as you will no doubtedly get lost in each contributors own site.  There are lots of really amazing friends of The Blackberry Vine!  Regardless, it will be time well spent.

Alissa shared the most beautifully wrapped package and tutorial.  I just love the charming combination of craft paper, satin ribbon and tissue paper flower.   

Tasha and I were on the same wave-length this week.  We both were inspired by Martha's creative wrapping ideas, only Tasha actually tried one.  Isn't it amazing?

Can you even BELIEVE this Diaper Trike Amie made?!?  I have never seen anything like it before!  Incredible!!

These Lego gifts are yet ANOTHER fun idea from Jen (seriously, this gal needs her own show.)

I must admit, I'm partial to food gifts, and these were no exception.  Precious tags with the recipe card tied with fun fabric and ribbon on jars that hold all of the dry ingredients for the cookies (including Reese's pieces!)

Sarah shared this wonderful hostess gift basket of homemade goodness.  She even gave some great ideas for adding homemade goodies that weren't exactly made in YOUR home. :-)

Jac o'lyn shared to of my favorite men with her tri-athalete friends...Jose Cuervo and Ben Gay!
(Acutally Jose' and I have been estranged for a very long time now, but we have some good memories together.)
She also gave gifts to the triathelete's spouses.  So nice!

Wouldn't you just love waking up one fall morning, stepping outside to retrieve the paper and find this "boo"tiful gift on your from stoop?  Jen shared her version of "Being Boo'd."  If you haven't don't this before, you should definitely check out her blog and give it a try.  Your neighbors will smile!

Thanks again to everyone for partying with me this month!
I hope you'll come back November 1st thru November 6th for the next one!
Grab a button to keep as a reminder!

The Blackberry Vine


Smiles & Hugs to you all!

8 comments:

Alexis said...

Jami,
Thanks so much for featuring me, you made my day!!
Alexis
http://jacolynmurphy.blogspot.com

Sarah, Three Boys said...

AH! I can't believe it! Its the first time I've ever been featured! Thank you so much. You really have made my week maybe even month:)
s

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Hi Jami - Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for featuring my gift! I really appreciate it. I love that you are doing this party - it's nice to have a different party with a great theme to link up to!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jami- Your shout out is so sweet, I would love my own show HA! Thanks for the feature too, I have your button under my Features on my blog. Thanks again, Have a great night. Jen

Unknown said...

Hi Jami! I am certainly smiling now! Thank you soo much for featuring me.. I will be smiling all week for sure!

Sarah, Three Boys said...

Jami! You should host a bring your hostess gift link party! There were so many wonderful ideas from the folks that commented on my hostess gift post. I was literally drooling. Wouldn't it be fun to see them all?

An Experiment in Happiness said...

Thank you soooo much for featuring me! That was so sweet. Made me smile which was hard to do cause my babies and I got the ick this week! I love your blog and cant wait to see what is coming up next!
~Jessica
myhappinessexperiment

An Experiment in Happiness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails