Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tuesday To Do # 20 & #21 List Makers

Well, I'm feeling a bit better and wanted to go ahead and recognize the List Makers from the Tuesday To Do Party #20 & #21...I hate being behind.
Better late than never right?!?!











 and too good to not try.

If you were on this special To Do List, then please feel free to grab a  LIST MAKER button:

TUESDAY TO DO

FEATURED BUTTON
Tuesday To Do FEatured 
 


Can't wait to see what you link up next!!!

Smiles!!

5 comments:

Venassa said...

I love the alphabet wall. Very cute idea.

Venassa said...

I love the alphabet wall. Very cute idea.

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my Makeup Magnet Board...Who changed my name to Andrea?! ;)

PERMANENT POSIES said...

Did I see this before? My okra was highlighted! Woohoo! Anyway, I was trying to put your blog button on my sidebar when I saw it. It is going to be there in a second. Thanks for highlighting my okra. Cool!

PERMANENT POSIES said...

Ok....I am really goofy. I just now saw why you called me a list maker. Duh! hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails