Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Breakfast

 
 
Happy Halloween to all of you little ghosties and goblins!
Did you start your day with a fun breakfast?
My army ranger & Jango Fett did!
They had Candy Corn Waffles with Ghost Milk.
She gives a great tutorial on how to whip up these cute breakfast treat.
Already had breakfast?!?
Make breakfast for dinner tonight!
 
 
I don't remember where I first saw ghost milk.  If it was your original idea, let me know!!!  I'm all about giving credit where credit is due!
You simply dab a little fudge sauce on the inside of the glass before you add the milk.  Easy Peasy!!
Hershey's Syrup is a little thin, so I'd definitely recommend the thicker fudge sauce.  Canned chocolate frosting would probably work as well.
 
 
 The only things I did different from Kelli's tutorial was to add a couple of tablespoons of sugar to the pancake mix as well as a teaspoon of vanilla.  I feel like you can use any baking mix and get similar results as I used Pioneer Baking mix rather than Aunt Jemima. Oh, and I added a dollop of whipping cream topped with Halloween sprinkles.  Sprinkles just make things taste better, don't ya think?
 
Hope you're gearing up for a fun Halloween!
 
Smiles!!
 
Will probably be sharing this fun Halloween Breakfast with some of the fun parties found in my sidebar!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails